Current template: single.php
Skip to content
Matrix Management Wiki
- 2H1. The definition of individual accountability is almost exactly the same as the definition of team accountability, except it’s about individual outcomes instead of team outcomes.
- 2H2. Figure 2.9. Individual Accountability.
- 2H3. Principles of Individual Accountability:
- 2H3i. Principle #1: There needs to be someone with individual accountability for every segment (whole) and every element (part) within the organization.
- 2H3ii. Principle #2: Individuals must produce outcomes effectively and efficiently.
- 2H4. Rules of Individual Accountability:
- 2H4i. Rule #1: Individuals must first deliver value and then deliver efficiency.
- 2H4ii. Rule #2: Individual accountability is not shared. No two people should have individual accountability for the same outcome.
- 2H4iii. Rule #3: Individual accountability does not mean an individual achieves a goal or produces a deliverable by himself. It means that the individual is ensuring the deliverable or goal is achieved.