Current template: single.php
Skip to content
Matrix Management Wiki
- 7D1. A team leader uses collaborative, team-based methods for planning and managing the work.
- 7D2. A collaborative method provides a structured process for team participation.
- 7D2i. The process includes a set of steps that the team works through that leads it to the best possible result, and that creates consensus along the way.
- 7D3. Examples of collaborative methods include:
- 7D3i. Planning
- 7D3ii. Risk assessment
- 7D3iii. Decision making
- 7D3iv. Problem solving
- 7D3v. Idea generation
- 7D3vi. Innovative business solution definition
- 7D3vii. Adoption assessment
- 7D4. Meetings in MM 2.0:
- 7D4i. Should employ collaborative methods
- 7D4ii. Should be facilitated by the team leader