Current template: single.php
Skip to content
Matrix Management Wiki
- 3D1. Premises of MM 2.0 structure:
- 3D1i. The business is run through the horizontal dimension.
- 3D1ii. The primary unit of structure in a matrix is the team.
- 3D2. Principles of MM 2.0 structure:
- 3D2i. Structure the horizontal to run the business and structure the vertical to manage resources and technology.
- 3D2ii. Structure the horizontal around the most important sectors and vectors for the organization.
- 3D2iii. The vertical structure exists to support horizontal structure.
- 3D2iv. Whenever possible, create interlocking teams. (See Section 3I.)
- 3D2v. Organizational governance is structured in the horizontal dimension. (See Section 5B.)
- 3D2vi. Goals are deployed down through the horizontal dimension. (See Section 3L.)