Matrix Management Wiki
Home » The Accountability Key » 2I. The Accountability Process for Team and Individual Accountability
- 1A1. The MM 2.0 Accountability Process is the process used to negotiate and fulfill team and individual accountability.
- 1A2. The MM 2.0 Accountability Process is comprised of two different subprocesses:
- 1A2i. The Achieving Outcomes Subprocess is a seven-stage process for delivering team and individual outcomes that begins with a request for an outcome and ends with lessons learned.
- 1A2ii. The Building Relationships Subprocess is the creation and management of interpersonal relationships across the organization.
- 1A2iii. Figure 2.10. The MM 2.0 Accountability Process.