Current template: single.php
Skip to content
Matrix Management Wiki
- 2R1. The coach has individual accountability for the success of the direct report, even if the direct report works primarily in teams outside the coach’s area.
- 2R1i. A coach is a person with an authority-based relationship with a direct report. In VM 1.0, this person was called a boss.
- 2R2. The coach, as part of his individual accountability, must build the relationship with the direct report.
- 2R3. The direct report, as part of his organizational accountability, must build the relationship with his coach.
- 2R4. The direct report has accountability for those goals/deliverables in her accountability portfolio.
- 2R4i. She has individual accountability for her own outcomes.
- 2R4ii. She has team accountability for the outcomes of the teams she participates in.
- 2R4iii. She has team accountability for the outcomes of her area.
- 2R4iv. She has organizational accountability for organizational goals/outcomes.